Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing myself. My main build thread is over at versys forums and on the Noob board but thought I would share here as well. I started with a 2008 red versys. Mostly naked to begin with and set up with decent stock suspension. I'm done with the longer trips and wanted to turn it into a cafe fighter for more in town riding though keeping some of the comfort aspects that is traditional with the versys. Worst part about removing the plastics is it leaves these god awful brackets on the tank. I swapped it out with a ninja 650r tank and bye bye brackets. Also the mushroom style riser is pretty ugly when the plastic is removed. I found a z1000 top triple to fit exact so I was able to mount some bar clamps. Kept stock bar and removed the mirrors. Bar ends in the near future. I mounted a rather large overflow tank but it seems to flow well. I lowered it by about 1.25". Paired up with an aztec8 light and screen. I found some brackets for the stock speedo, but I think I'm going to go with a trail tech. Needs a few tweaks here and there but overall I'm satisfied.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it from an artist off of Instagram jeffarlondart. The guy makes amazing stuff. It's a sticker that just fit perfect in that spot. Thought it was cool. Different.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts