Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nemo has brought to My attention a lil tidbit of information in my nightly perusing of the Forum social chat.

seems as if a MR. skamagedon

doesnt like us as much as he has led us to believe and only comes on here to peddle "custom" LED lighting

Have a Read Ladies and Gentlemen

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=93896.0

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
quoted from the SKA Meister " its kinda wierd. after all that they started talking to me and ordering custom led arrays. i like money"

·
Registered
752 Posts
seems like a cool guy

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did he tape a pillow to to his bike????
no. it was his " i wrecked in this" shirt wrapped around some memory foam. then he took that and found my grandmas plastic couch cover threw it in it and strapped it to his seat pan via some corset thread style

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
Jarhead Supreme
6,470 Posts
From one of the sohc doodz

"Your reaction to the first comment, and then your continuous juvenile insults and tantrum is what caused and perpetuated that waste of ten pages. Not the fact that they didn't like your seat.

If I were to act like that on one internet forum I sure wouldn't go advertising the evidence and linking to it on other forums I'm an active member of."

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Yeah, that seat looks like it's giving you the middle finger.

Also, who the hell types 'richard' instead of dick, then puts an explanation in parenthesis? Might as well have just said dick every time.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
sohc is actually a really cool forum.

they laughed at him like we did, sure a few people stuck up for him but that always happens.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just get pissed when people bad mouth a place and still go there.

its kinda like the customers i memorize that say " FUCK YOU GUYS IM NEVER COMIN BACK HERE"
and come back begging for us to fix their shit because they have been run off from every other shop in the 50 mile radius.

Reactions: oldrider

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow...this is OLD news Randy. Someone posted that forum and that thread a long time ago, Robby Reposter.
SORRY Charwee. Nemo just posted it and i actually clicked the link to find a dildo

Reactions: nemo and DrAwKwArD

·
Candy Paint Whore
908 Posts

·
Will have a bike... soon
5,031 Posts

·
Doesn't know shit
552 Posts
That is one fuckin ugly seat

1 - 20 of 98 Posts