Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to do a total repaint and I think I might like a red frame & tripples but im not sure.
And if it is not too hard just the motor case cover to red and valve covers to red.

Thanks
Jay

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am about to do a total repaint and I think I might like a red frame & tripples but im not sure.
And if it is not too hard just the motor case cover to red and valve covers to red.

Thanks
Jay
Great looking bike ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great looking bike ! :thumbsup:
Thank you, much appreciated . dont forget to vote for it in this months bike of the month. At this rate Ill be submitting my entry by tonight.

Now PLEASE someone help me decide if my colors are going to be worth it. As I do have a deadline to meet in one way or another this bike will be at the International motorcycle Show in D.C. in Jan. lol and I have yet to rip everything apart and very delictley put it back together.

Jay

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya dude no doubt lol, its only there because in its last 2-3 years it has lives at the race track and some how it got a paint chip there.

the only thing besides paint will be the retro Ducati decales on the top of the tank and H-18 on either side of the tail (as that is what we call her)

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
looks mean as fook mate and DAMM them forks are steep!Do ya get slappers on tha bike at speed?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks mean as fook mate and DAMM them forks are steep!Do ya get slappers on tha bike at speed?
Thats why I raced it. I get alot of people thinking that .... but NO no head shake. I can run it full out anywhere and will be happy to prove it.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Thats why I raced it. I get alot of people thinking that .... but NO no head shake. I can run it full out anywhere and will be happy to prove it.
nothin ta prove mate I take ya at yer word. As I said looks real fine ,very creative fer sure .

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[/[/COLOR]QUOTE]

nothin ta prove mate I take ya at yer word. As I said looks real fine ,very creative fer sure .[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sir. At this point I just want to prove to my self (and some others lol) that we can build not only raw bad ass bikes but ones that can win a top noch show. or at least be highly respected by my piers in the bike building family.

I really need this bike to kick start our shop back up with some good publicity. My father is terminally ill and its up to me now. Its time for me to make a name for my self.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
[/[/COLOR]QUOTE]

nothin ta prove mate I take ya at yer word. As I said looks real fine ,very creative fer sure .
Thank you Sir. At this point I just want to prove to my self (and some others lol) that we can build not only raw bad ass bikes but ones that can win a top noch show. or at least be highly respected by my piers in the bike building family.

I really need this bike to kick start our shop back up with some good publicity. My father is terminally ill and its up to me now. Its time for me to make a name for my self.[/QUOTE]

I am very sad to hear this and wish you and him a good bonding time together fer sure .Seems yer onna good course and he must be tha guiding example.My sincere regards and best wishes to yer Dad he must be very proud of you !

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fuckin hell YA!!! Thanks, but now you have showen me how awsome it looks like that. I have a white motor to drop in also so could you add

White tank, tail, F. fender and the rest of the black on the motor white. (and if it not too tuff, one with a complete white motor.

Thank you so much. I have a CAD / CAM text book next to me but I dident do that well in the class lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I dun know boys, I think I just found my paint set up, I think with some red Ducati letters on the tank and some red tid bits (valve covers, case cover) and a H-18 in red on the tail I think I have a "next level bike"

Thanks a bunch Hrdy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts