Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured this might help you guys get organized for the Canadian Buildoff Party. Now you guys have one place to keep all your plans together to help you get things moving. :rock:

If this forum gets crazy and you think we need a Sub-forum for Group Rides to the Canadian Buildoff Awards Party, just let me know and I'll set it up.

:cfrocks:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Thanks AB. I don't mind trying to facilitate this, finding a venue and such...if no one else wants to, obviously. Let me know...once I get my life back into a rhythm lol, I'll be good to go.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Drumheller, is alittle off the beaten path though isnt it, not for endo I guess,
Somethere that has electricity and running water, would be cool though. :)

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
fuck it,lets do it in drumheller
its gunna take us forever to decide,endo lives there so thats a plus,distance dosnt matter to me,so if josh will give us a place to crash i say we just do it there and get on planning this thing

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Well right now, I'm in Airdrie...I won't know if I'm in Drumheller until late May/early June.

·
Wannabe
1,502 Posts
Airdrie is 1/2 way between Red Deer and Drumheller, but I don't think that would be an option, not much room there. I'd offer my place, but I don't think it would be much of a party.... parents don't really approve of that sort of thing. And I live in Edmonton.

We've got lots of time to get stuff sorted out. There is a sweet campground just outside of Drumheller that caters to bikers. Has a bar 20 yards away, and showers + a hotel if you don't know how to rough it. No internet access though. I'd be there with my camera though, so there will be records of the stupidity. I'll try to get the name of the place.

As an added bonus the road into the campground is crazy twisty! And it's got something like 8 wooden bridges on it. So it might make for an interesting race track *where's the demon headbanger*? No drinking and riding boys.

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
we could do it in sylvan lots of camping spots and they are good to groups ive done tones of group stuff in sylvan just a thought plus i live there as well but i will travel any where as long as im off work

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Im up for anywhere I dont care either way, Ill help out too, Calgary could be a option, as long as I can get psst and stay where I fall over. LOL

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
What time this summer are we thinking of gathering at this unnamed location.....Also vancouver is pretty sweet choice as well!!...no...no one... well i had to try

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Most likely July 7 and 8 to coordinate with the East Coast party.

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
ok here are my thoughts red deer is about half way for every one other then me haha im lucky but sylvan lake is only 15 mins away unless you suicide ride it. sylvan has wicked lake tons of nice i mean nice lookin ladays its a constant party and well i actually live there so also red deer has alot of decent bars its always good drinkin there tons of hotels and also camp grounds in town. also there is a good bike community here in red deer as well.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
They are good for me...I can trip up to Rimbey (about 20 minutes north of Sylvan Lake). That's where my inlaws live. I can ask around and see if I can find a suitable "not piss off too many people" location lol.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts