Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an interview, the Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, stated he did not want to ride pillion on his wife's Yamaha motorcycle, since it would make him look bad !!!!

....and women's groups are upset because they feel it's sexist.... :wtf:

Way to go Stephen! Don't let them women-folk make a bitch out of ya! :rock:

(Yes, I do realize this was the dumbest news story ever)

:cfrocks:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
enrico vespa said:
He probably meant he ddn't want to look bad if his wife can't handle his weight on the back and they go down.
Probably, I just think it's funny how quickly different activist groups jump on any possible incident to raise awareness of their cause.

Fuck, let's be honest, I wouldn't want to ride on the back of a motorcycle at all, it just doesn't appeal to me in any way... and that's my choice, just like it was his choice. But he says it out loud, and angry flocks of activists swarm like vultures to pick away at him publicly so that someone will actually listen to them... just pathetic!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for womens rights, I just think this does not have anything to do with womans rights or equality or anything!

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
then only time ive ridden on that back,is when i was stunting with this dude and he wanted to pull a 2 person endo
fuck was that ever fun:metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
whats so bad about riding on the back of a chicks bike?? at least you got some good handles.

:fire:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
hahaha.funny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts