Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I want to do this to the bandit. Now the wheel i am wanting to use can be cncd(?) to what ever I need with the exception of the bead. I can not get them to put a mc bead in the rim. Now if everyone's using a +40 ofset in the rim with a 21mm spacer to get a 19mm ofset, it would be exactly the same just to get them to build the rim with a 19mm ofset... right? Or am I visualizing this completely wrong?

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forgot all about this lol. My first post was not clear at all so let me try to explain a little better. I have a vfr750 arm that I want to put on my mk1 bandit. Originally back in DEC I was looking to squeeze a 17x8 / 240 combo back there but I know now that's not really possible without major frame mods. Now I'm looking at just going with the 17x7 / 210 combo. Now, I would like to still use this wheel

Without using a spacer since they will make it to what ever backspacing I need. So my question was if I need a +40 offset wheel and a 20mm spacer can I just get them to make the wheel +20 offset? Would that be the same?

Thanks guys

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So.... Lol I take it nobody knows for sure either? It seems like a no brainer to me but... The wheel cost more then I paid for the whole bike...smh. I don't mind the price I just don't wanna hafta pay it twice, you know lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts