Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
^Super NOOB^
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first day and I really like what you guys have going on here. I would like to extend my free/ cheap services to all members. I have been doing these things for TLPlanet.com & TLZone.net for almost 10 years now

FREE ECU Mapping TLR & TLS -can do other Suzukis & Buell/ HD in person

Injector Cleaning $20 + Shipping

Fork Rebuilds $150 + parts + Shipping

Details:

FREE ECU Mapping: Ship me your TLR or TLS ECU and I will remap/ tune your ECU for your mods. More details on what exactly this is here: http://chucksirois.com/tl1000/FAQ.htm

I will need included with your ECU:
1) Return address
2) Contact info forum name, real name, phone number
3) Return shipping money and add a couple $ to be safe
4) Your intake and exhaust mods example; K&N filer w/modded base plate, stock headers w/ hollowed out Yosh cans
5) How does the bike run now? If you have a power commander remove it and if the clutch switch has been bypassed remove this. Does the bike pop on decel, are there flat or rough spots in acceleration. This will help me understand if she is rich or lean with your current mods

Injector Cleaning:

I use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean injectors. Cost is $20.
Send me your injectors along with the following:
1) Return address
4) $20

I can also clean carbs for other bike but the price will be different message me

Fork rebuilding:

My friend rebuilds forks professionally -factory certified (he does this for a living). You buy the seals and components you want. I recommend stock seals for most as the "super seals" are leak prone. Factory weight oil will be recommended unless you ask for something else. Cost is $150 + shipping

1) Return address
4) $150
5) Seal kit & forks

If your forks are pitted or bent, just buy another set. Message me with questions

My Address:

Chucks_net
7 Plainview Dr.
Danielson CT 06239

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
selling services in a not classified section before you have enough posts to buy or sell.... not a good start. may want to edit this post away and wait until you have 50 posts or more and then post it in the right section. it is a nice gesture though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.