·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
tails lookin really good cat.

nice clean, crisp lines

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
I've been waiting for updates on your build. It's one of my favorites going on. I think it looks fucking great! Nice job! Keep the pics coming....btw - can you get a side shot?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
its looking really good from what i can tell. thats some nice glassing buddy!

but indeed we need...

side shot!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I'll post a few more in the build thread now. Thanks for the reply's !!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like the sharpness of the tail !!! Nick's the man.!.
You did it bro.. Something from nothing.
Dr. (Catman) Frankenstein.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Tail job looks real good man, get a seat on there and take some more pics, I want to see what it will look like that way.

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Tail job looks real good man, get a seat on there and take some more pics, I want to see what it will look like that way.

Check out the pics again, I loaded some of the seat pan plan, wich is taking me a bit to figure out exactly right. and finding time.

My cousin who is teaching me this and knocking out the work at the same time, is realy good, but I have limited time with him.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
nice job of the glass work you have going on there bro..that tail is coming along great.

Nice though with the hammer...a throw back to chopper style of decades ago...I have never seen on of those on anything outside a chopper/cruiser.

The race rain tires....not sure if anyone told you....from what I hear..if you run rain tires(race) in the dry, you'll get about 100 miles out of them...before they shred to nuttin.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
that fucking hammer is awesome catman! i'm gettin a spiked fuckin bat!! :metal: :knucks:

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
nice job of the glass work you have going on there bro..that tail is coming along great.

Nice though with the hammer...a throw back to chopper style of decades ago...I have never seen on of those on anything outside a chopper/cruiser.

The race rain tires....not sure if anyone told you....from what I hear..if you run rain tires(race) in the dry, you'll get about 100 miles out of them...before they shred to nuttin.

Thanks alot, We;ll see if the hammer goes over as a big FAIL or not , someone will give me shit soon enough ? :D
Yea, I knew about the tires too, but I got 2 sets of nice ones for next to nothin, So I thought I'de play with them a little, and see How I liked the look and then if they got grip, burn them up !! maybee look for something else Simular in tread design ?? . This bike will be getting 1/2 duty along with the other fighter,

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
whats the deal with pv board for the seat pan ? just easier than glass ? i need to make one too.
Thanks for asking !!!

I glassed in the frame of the pan , see tha wood piece ! Made the pvc board piece as the wrapped seat that will snap in and out for easy removal with a small one finger tab on the rear of the pad to pull up. ( WATERPROOF and access , IS THE REASONING ! ) wrapped with a gell seat tapered foam at the top, black leather seat wrap and embroidered with brass knuckels in gold. It will be the wonderfullest tail I've seen, But it's my design, soooo I'm biast. All the work is done except the gell wrap and embroidering, witch will be this week and the whole bike get's disassembled and goes off to paint, next week !!
Yes , I'm holding back pics of work ! I got like 3 more suprises up my sleve too ! :LolLolLolLol: It's more because it takes awhile longer loading these pics, with dialup ! LOL
:knucks:

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
looking hot Noel, can't wait to see it ready for the season :rock:

Thanks Dude , Coming from you that means alot !! :party-smiley:
You are addicted to this place, huh ? Your in germany still right ?
Have a safe trip buddy , I'll talk to ya as soon as you get back !! :D

·
398 Posts
Looking good. I went back and checked your build thread. Awsome work so far. What is the final color scheme going to be?

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
yeah, I hear ya on the tires Noel..I like the tread pattern too..and was thinking about putting something like that on one of my builds...just for shits and giggles.

BTW..you come across anymore of those near free tire deals..let me know. :D

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
yeah, I hear ya on the tires Noel..I like the tread pattern too..and was thinking about putting something like that on one of my builds...just for shits and giggles.

BTW..you come across anymore of those near free tire deals..let me know. :D

thanks everyone !!

Hey Doug, I'll tell you how the scam works , You will be the ONE person who can benifit from this !!
You start hanging out at several SMALL local shops, Get buddy buddy by buying things at full price, Then get comfy hanging out, and bullshitting and when noone is looking or when they keep getting pulled away to price parts that noone even ends up buying !!
You knock out a brake job, or press on a chain, or change a tire, or give input that saves them time !!
The next thing you know, you get everything at cost and they are throwing parts at you !!

It's a beutifull thing !!
hahahaha
Noel

41 - 60 of 76 Posts