Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
929_adam said:
:metal:

now it looks proper. man.... youre gonna love it. give it a week or so to get used to. youre gonna be psyched tho!

looks great man! and the gauges are mounted too?!

Thanks bro !! I do love it !! My brake lines are in today after 4 or tomorrow ??

I rode it around the neighberhood with no brakes. I stopped at the local pool hall. Everyone was on thier bikes yesterday. when i passed the bar, everyone is outside lookin at the bikes and smoking cigs, cuz of the new law. I passed the bar by about 30 yards, stopped in the middle of the street, leaned it over, spun the ass end around like a dirt bike.
They just tripped on me...........hahahaha
I had a guy on a cromed out stock bussa, wanna run my bike. Yea that's fair !!! I would have broke his heart if i was on my 1,000.

·
4,286 Posts
sevenpointsixtwo said:
Cool fender!
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na.... catman!

what paint is that?
thanks
Truck bed liner :rock:
Same as the dented tank, wheels, rear cowl,wind screen,fender and my lid :D

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Catman, Long time bro. Hows the project going?

Does that exhaust still sound as bad ass as it did in the show hall at Indy?

I was going to ask you how it was for practical use. With it cut down like that and using it to commute. No pork trouble? :LolLolLolLol:

·
4,286 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
Catman, Long time bro. Hows the project going?

Does that exhaust still sound as bad ass as it did in the show hall at Indy?

I was going to ask you how it was for practical use. With it cut down like that and using it to commute. No pork trouble? :LolLolLolLol:

Hey bro you livin in China and all, If you don't post up we start to worry a little !!!

The exhaust isn't loud AT all , but sounds mean as hell 1 check out the threads !!

The bike is turnin out just like i wanted !:party-smiley:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts