Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people , i need same tail section which cb punisher bike got , try ebay and google cant find same even close one , i like the short stubby style of the tail section , please help thanks a lot

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
He modified the original CB750F tail section to fit the style he wanted.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Built not bought. Read his build thread and build your own version of it

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Built not bought. Read his build thread and build your own version of it

Amen. Maybe look at some fiberglass cafe tails or something like that. Its another good option since just making a tail section isnt the easiest thing in the world. Shit takes FOREVER sometimes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes indeed , here (cyprus) i dont have a second chance on seat , if i am gonna cut the rear fairing and fucked it ip it will take forever to find one here or order one from ebay etc , owner of the bike is send me some pics and expalin the process i will try it :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks a lot for the link , as always they dont ship it to my country , but if worst happen i will send him few messeage :) thanks man

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
thanks a lot for the link , as always they dont ship it to my country , but if worst happen i will send him few messeage :) thanks man

Depending on where you are from you might be able to find someone here on custom fighters that would be willing to buy it and do a paypal/part sent sort of deal with you on a personal basis to ensure you can get the correct part(s) you are looking for. I've seen and participated in quite a few of those myself to help out getting things where they need to go for a reasonable price. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks a lot dude , it will be awesome , seller at ebay actually double up the shipping price on international orders, if i need anything i will let you know , thanks a again :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts