Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Live young wild and free
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all my name is david and i am 23, and have been building motorbikes for awhile now, and decided id like to work on a few fighters.. so iv stocked my garage up with bikes, currently saving to buy all the tools req, new welder,drill press,lathe etc etc...
i have been ploughing through the build threads for months now.. probably close to a year to get good idea of what other members have produced
my current plans for the cbr are a little sketchy as i have so many ideas, i currently have 2x rear ends for the bike but cant decide if to go for a nice under seat exhaust or a twin set-up with the exhausts on a nice angle, i plan on fitting a set of upside down forks, got a few sets already but looking for the newer gsxr set-up, i want a sssa and perhaps do the car wheel set-up, but i need to do lots more research on that, will defiantly have custom hangers,a nice supermoto head light is what i have been thinking... but these are just ideas at this stage

·
Live young wild and free
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks :) yeah hopefully gona whip bike over to my new address in the morning to rip of the forks and start some work :)

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Welcome in mate. Get a build thread started on that when you got the cave set up and the work starts!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts