Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm at it with my other stuff I ran into some of the other parts i have from projects past.

I have a CBR 600 F2 F3 superbike kit. It consists of an ultra light crank and a set of rods that are balanced and shot peened. It also has a set of 2mm over size piston by wiseco. I also have a fully undercut transmission both up and down on the weld and cut.

All machine work was completed by APE.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll dig up everything and take pictures. I paid a good chunk of money for this back when I bought it all and never used them. I'll make someone here wanting to spice up a build a great deal.

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Danny,

It's a bare transmission, I may have a new drum and forks with it but not sure.

When I send them out they get xray'd any cracked gears get replaced and then the dogs and slots get hard welded and undercut. All bushings and clips get replaced as needed.

I wanna wait out the group and see if anyone wants the whole package. I'm much more inclined to make a sweet deal on that than parting it up honestly. I know when I bought it all I paid a grip for all the work.

When I built a lot of these for club racing, I was getting almost 120 to the back wheel with head work and cams, which is competitive if not down right still better than a modern day engine fully cheated for super sport.

My 636s make 120 maybe a tick more and I'm cheating my ass off to do that. And I don't lie about power I give honest back wheel numbers. So it's a huge improvement

Speaking of which. I think I even have the cams

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
:wtf:

You've got nothing but pure engine gold just laying around. Now I wish I was made of money and still had the old F3 engine laying around, but that was sold years ago needing a transmission. :D

Best of luck with the sale, I would be surprised if this stuff doesn't sell pretty quick. Loads of F2's and F3's running around lately that I've seen.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I maybe purchasing a f2 motor that needs work what are looking for the whole package?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts