Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
What??
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv been having a hard time choosing what to do, iv got and old cbr f2 and a newer er6 and i want to get into stunt riding. Many people say that i should start with the cbr and sell the er6 and i think thats what im gonna do.

So iv got to get a cage for the cbr. Do you have any advice on how to build one? Dont want to buy any.

Why does some cages have bars that goes under the bike like this?

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Iv been having a hard time choosing what to do, iv got and old cbr f2 and a newer er6 and i want to get into stunt riding. Many people say that i should start with the cbr and sell the er6 and i think thats what im gonna do.

So iv got to get a cage for the cbr. Do you have any advice on how to build one? Dont want to buy any.

Why does some cages have bars that goes under the bike like this?
The cage has to get to the other side somehow. This one happens to go under the header. Some bikes have three solid mounting points on each side and can get by with two individual cages.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
The brace bar is important because it distributes the strain on both sides. But there are some very good cages out there without a cross brace. Just make sure u got 3 bolt down spots whether u make a brace or not

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.