Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a couple F2s, ran dirt bars on some, mocked this all up on my last one before deciding to run clip-ons.
F2 upper triple with ignition hoop removed, m6 sized hole where an acewell speedo used to hang.
Very tall bar clamps to allow for the F2's forks to stick up as they do.
Thick steel plates on the back side for re-enforcement.
Gold 7/8 bars have been drilled for right side controls, and cut down to length.
bars have a few scratches on them from being moved around and fitted over and over.
Shipping will be a pain on these so before I go looking for weird sized boxes I figured I'd check for interest.
$40 plus shipping or best offer for everything or make offer on parts.

Before cutting:

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested, shipping might be the deal breaker though. PM Sent
I will work on finding an appropriate box and get you a quote.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
did you weigh the clip ons vs dirt bar setup? I'm thinking they are very similar and I am interested in the results
I did not, I will say the triple is way heavier due to the big steel plates I added for reinforcement.
I sold the oem clips years ago, the cheap chinese clips I'm running now are worryingly light (melted pepsi cans)

I need stuff ,PMd Ken'
Got you Rob.

parts whore ^^^^
It takes one to know one, As long as we stick together everyone else is weird right?

Risers are gone, bars will cost so much to ship they really aren't worth it, anyone wants a reinforced upper triple for a F2 let me know, I'll hang onto it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts