Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like new only fookin free:DF4 1999-2000 ...pay postage and its on its way to you !

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
nope i think you should apologize to Taidens dad cuz thats who you Boinked Denver

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
Is the exit straight or slash cut on this?

Also, the inlet pipe is angled which way?

A couple pics would do... LOL.

Reactions: ROBBO and gsf1200R

·
4,869 Posts
I'm kinda thinking about how a sportsbike muff would look on that 250 o'mine. Surely, I don't want to keep the KZ stock trumpet. Of course, I'm not gonna put $100 in welding work in to make another one fit, either.

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Ahem... if someone wants a quick way to kill all their low and midrange power, and probably lose most of the top end too, you can do this with the stock F4/F4i muffler:

Lose all kinds of power but it's loud as fook! :LolLolLolLol:

·
4,869 Posts
Ahem... if someone wants a quick way to kill all their low and midrange power, and probably lose most of the top end too, you can do this with the stock F4/F4i muffler:

Ironically, I'm going for exactly the opposite! I wanna keep it deep and quiet (kinda hard w/ a 250 thumper), and keep the mid/low because I don't want to be revving the shit out of it just to get to 45.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Not a newbie!
432 Posts

i kinda really like the look of that muffler :Stupid:

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
i kinda really like the look of that muffler :Stupid:
Thanks - I agree, it looks good, just is waaaay too loud, and kills the bike's power all over. I thought about putting a reduced diameter baffle in it, but said eff it and put my Hindle back on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts