Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Serb to the bone !
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was looking this forum for 2 years but no cash for the regular project so I started with some China shit that look like these (Kinroad xt200 gy)

than I menage to make it look descent

now I make a change with some guy key for key for CBR600f PC23 it said in papers that it is 1994 but it is F1 ;)

so have some ideas , I will start with CBR600RR tail ... and maybe 600RR rear swingarm with wheel , bigger sprocket , and exhaust under tail ... we'll see

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Hell ya, looking good.

·
Serb to the bone !
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
couldn't sand any more ... so I did something else

started on some ideas for side panels but ...

than chop the tail , actually my brother did it ... I didn't have stomach 4 it

put some headlight from Piaggio scooter , just in case ;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
:metal: keep it up!

·
Serb to the bone !
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
done chopping the tail section today , tomorrow some welding of new mounts , but I have a problem , the tail is to low , to near to the tire , the shock is in the highest position , what is the easiest way to raise the back end ... because if I have to change the mounts for the shock on the frame , than I'll mount the complete swingarm from the 600rr 2005 , but I wanted to ride ASAP , and continue in September ...

help pls

·
Serb to the bone !
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I look 4 2 hours all combination , and dogbones can be longer 5milimeters less than 1/4 inch and that is nothing , the triangle link should be modified or extend the shock for 38milimeters that is little bit less than inch and a half ... so don't know , think that is the cheaper to cut the lower mount of the shock and weld new steal , make new holes ... but I'm certain that I'll go to the certify welder for that job

·
Serb to the bone !
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I try everything and the only reasonable solution was this

I extended shock for 38mm because on dogbone could move only 5mm and that raised tail for maybe 20mm (less than inch)

and make some metal mounts for seat tomorrow will weld ... I do everything outside and the damn rain is killing me

now the real problem is that I have 600rr swingarm , and when I measured everything it seams that I have to cut 4cm from right side , that will leave me less than 2cm , is it safe or what to do ... I saw people do it , but no body put the real close up pic's what did they do ... and in SERBIA the fighters aren't popular , so no body can advise me ... plz help

1 - 20 of 92 Posts