Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
...from hell
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive done the research and seen that its been done and how, but im lookiing for that CF advice. i know im gonna have to hack off a inch and some off the right side and do some fab work around the center stand mounts. really would like some advice from those that have done it before, and those that know swiingers..

·
99 Posts
Re: cbr600rr wing arm on cbr600f2

Not to derail the topic or question here, but why go through all the trouble of a swinnger swap and not do a SSSA? Are you aiming to save weight? I did a Hawk GT swing arm and it wasn't too bad to swap.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

Not to derail the topic or question here, but why go through all the trouble of a swinnger swap and not do a SSSA? Are you aiming to save weight? I did a Hawk GT swing arm and it wasn't too bad to swap.
180 rear tire, better shock. Better looking swing arm ;)

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

180 tire here as well, 954RR shock, and the last part is an opinion I suppose. I always liked Single Sided Swingarms but to each their own.

Cheers.
I meant as in compared to stock. And I doubt u can find a full sssa for the price of a full 600rr setup. I'm also sayin cause he's buying them from me lol

·
99 Posts

I meant as in compared to stock. And I doubt u can find a full sssa for the price of a full 600rr setup. I'm also sayin cause he's buying them from me lol
OOOHHH HAHAH LMFAO!!!

Well we all know that 600RR swinngers were some of the lightest ever made :D

·
Registered
98 Posts

I'm just going to swap to an F4I swinger, fits a wide enough wheel for a 180, and minimal fab work from what I'm seeing. Plus it's a lot cheaper. Then again all I care about right now is getting the wider tire.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
De Nada mi amigo. Just doing my job. I just wanted to let you know because its kind of an unspoken rule here that you don't edit someone's post or thread without letting them know you changed it. If you need anything else edited, moved, merged, deleted etc. Or have any problems at all on the forum just send me a PM. I'm happy to help any way that I can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts