Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the fuck? Is there anything cooler on two wheels than a vespa, doubtful? The fuck is this shit. That's not the shit I want to see in a custom fighters email. Sort your shit out, whoever put that in.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
wow. you cursed in every sentence.

son i am proud.

i don't know whats gayer: a grom or vespa.

keep hustling cuz

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
Dafuq? Who gives a fuck about celebs, what they ride, or a fucking vespa?? I was in disbelief and had to check my spam folder...almost died of fucking shock.

·
I Piss Excellence.
1,828 Posts
Thanks you. I've been away for a few, seven, months now preparing and deploying, and I have to say that it was very disheartening to see that suggested article in my email inbox.

Pure B.S. Who thought that would be a good suggestion for this group? Or has the forum changed that much since the last time I really checked it? Very, very annoying either way.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Given the response buddy, I'm gonna say that the forum hasn't changed, it's just that our benevolent overlords have sorely misunderstood our tastes, and woefully underestimated our passion. Halfpint, please tell your superiors that they oughtn't pull that kind of bullshit on us again. We are not a focus group. We are not a market. We are Fucking Streetfighters.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Just saw this wow celeb Vespa riders 2 grom and project rebel-1 aka the water cooler all in 1 news letter. Epic fail I'm surprised they haven't started a grom sub-forum and celeb Vespa riders sub-forum.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

GET YOUR SHIT IN ORDER VS, STRIKE FUCKING ONE KEEP THAT VESPA SHIT TO YOURSELF

I don't give a fuck about the Hollywood elite
I don't really care if models can't fucking eat.
I don't give a fuck about which movie is on top.
But what I really know is that the shit has got to stop.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
has any of u guys visited the site while not logged in? the amount of ads is sickening
I do occasionally because I now keep my account logged off on my ipad and it is crazy. In between every post in every thread there's an ad.

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts
has any of u guys visited the site while not logged in? the amount of ads is sickening
no ads on my end........

Firefox with Adblock plus, son :thumbsup:

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was wondering why we haven't had the usual influx of noobs this northern hemisphere summer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts