Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike nights are as follows:

May 21st. 6-8 pm
June 25th. 6-8pm
July 16th. 6-8pm
Aug 20th. 6-8pm

I'm going to try and set my booth up at each event and have all my fellow fighterers park their fighters around or next to it...so come down and set up your bike. hang out. help me make it look like im working. free drinks and cheap/free food are always avail. music. bikes, even some chicks. . . but most importantly FIGHTERS!

mine will be attending its first bike night here next week the 21st. Come check it out!

Central Mass Powersports
978-345-7360
19 Mass Ave.
Lunenburg, MA 01462

www.centralmasspowersports.com

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
nothing weekend-ish? i'd be down to come up if it was weekend status

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thursday nights. . .

Actually June 13th. We are planning a Bikini Bike Wash.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
yeah i'd be riding 3 hours.... but maybe a bike wash i'd try to make it to

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump...this is tomorrow night.

if you wanna see the newly finished #3 come down and check it out!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love to see you, if you can make it!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its all good.

we can meet up another time....around july 4th i usually have a little group ride out to summer nat's and shit. eat the food. hang out. be baddical. you know!

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
My problem is that I work until 5pm and it will take me about an hour and 20 minutes to get there, but I have to go home first. But...after Memorial Day I switch to summer hours, so I get out at 4pm. So, it's more likely I'll make it out for the next one.

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
Actually, I have an appointment to go to this afternoon...I'm gonna see if I can just skip out on work after that so I can make it to your bike night. I didn't get to ride in today (because showing up at a doctor's appointment all decked out in gear is a little awkward) and it's BEAUTIFUL out...so I wanna ride!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so Phoebe is super cool and nice and made the 1hour+ trip up and back tonight to stop by the bike night and say hi. THANKS PHOEBE!

we walked around the event and looked for cool bikes (besdies ours) only finding a few oldies...and a decked out RUCKUS (like the cali ones), which happend to win best :honda: at the show. -mine didnt count because I work there.

XFR stunters are the shit! Joe Yerardi kills it on his sportser. loved seeing him do feet up circle burnouts on the HD. :metal:

bike got a lot of good comments . . . and a few people talked to us about fighting out their bikes! (TLS, 954 couple others too)

was a good time.

everyone Rep Phoebe for coming to hang with us.

I would have loved to take a little ride with ya Pheebs, but I'll have to get my headlight adjusted and not have a smoky visor next time

:doh:

my light was pointed to the sky a bit, AND i had my dark smoked visor..and no plate light soooo, im a day rider for a nother week or somthing. lol.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'd load up pics, but they're kinda lame. just a parking lot full of bikes. nothing too custom. i just took pics for my boss and their website.

Reactions: Chainrash

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
I had a great time, Adam. And thanks for the deal on the jacket :)

I wish I had gotten your # from you, though. My bike broke down on the way home in the middle of nowhere. It did a little stumble, then backfired a bunch of times, so I pulled over, then it died and wouldn't restart. Then, the tach went out. Probably blew a fuse since it's on the same circuit as the ignition. AAA doesn't cover tows, so it cost me $200 to get it towed back to RI by a dirty, smelly man with an un-ironic mullet.

So now I have to figure out what's up with that before I can work on anything else. :(

But it was great to meet you and ab420, and your bike is TIGHT :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OMFG! that blows! I wish i gave you my number dammit! sorry to hear that.

sooo was the truck ride like the one in Harold and Kumar with the scary truck driver??

how far did you make it before ya broke down??

:D thx, i like the bike too! good pics btw!

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
sooo was the truck ride like the one in Harold and Kumar with the scary truck driver??

how far did you make it before ya broke down??
Well...I sort of ended up going the wrong way first of all. When I realized that, that's when my bike decided it had had enough. I'd say I was like 20 minutes away, I don't even recall the name of town now.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
goddamnit that sucks. i knew i shoulda rode with ya to the highway. sorry.

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
goddamnit that sucks. i knew i shoulda rode with ya to the highway. sorry.
It's ok, Adam. It still would have broken down anyway, I'm sure.

At least I was able to get back home last night and I should be able to figure out what went wrong. I just wish it didn't cost me $200 for the tow. :( AAA doesn't cover motorcycles, I found out last night.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts