Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
yah. its no louder than either of our bikes i dont think.

it does sound fuckin good tho!

:metal:

·
hack
729 Posts
that is a hot busa, I really wasn't a fan of the PIAA's but they look damn good from the side.

Nate
you really have to see it next to a stock busa to fully appreciate. its come so far :rock:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
It has a good tone and actualy isn't loud at all.:D

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,957 Posts
you really have to see it next to a stock busa to fully appreciate. its come so far :rock:
Ya my dad is looking into a busa and we went to look at the dealer last week. It's crazy how good haelo's looks in comparison.

Nate

·
hack
729 Posts
Ya my dad is looking into a busa and we went to look at the dealer last week. It's crazy how good haelo's looks in comparison.

Nate
nice! my dad rides a full dresser road king :nuts: speakers start to blur the bike/car line (and yes, heat crosses it)

·
Registered
19 Posts
nice man. bike sounds mean. i have alot of respect for someone willing to hack up a busa... everyone i know with a busa is more concerned with throwing things onto it and they end up with too much chrome and accessories and so on. rock the fuck on man :rock:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
rock on haelo. sounds good

my fzighter is actually vary quiet with no muffler to speak of.

albeit the midpipe is baffled. if I can get the jetting right I'll ride without a muffler just cuz it sound so sick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts