Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
All of the above.
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All..

Ive been working with some custom precious metal designers to get some quotes on some CF accessories.

I have requested the CF logo in its block form and Standard as well as Skully's.

Below is an image of one made up in Sterling Silver as a pendant.

Its 1.5 x 1.5.

The sterling runs a little high so Im looking at cheaper metals like Steel, brass and lead-free Tin.

Let me know what you guys think and if this is something you would be interested in getting. I can also have each of them engraved.

I figured we would be able to use the sale of these to fund help to fallen fighters and better swag to give for the FOTM and Bike Build Offs.

Im also looking for some startup investors as well.

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
Would be a f-ton cheaper to have them cnc'd out of mild steel, aluminum, etc. Set program...run the hell out of them. One of our members surely can do that. Could do custom engraving on a trakmill cheap and easy too....hellooooo machine shop guys. Im not into jewelry but I would love a 3d fook skully to mount on the bike somewhere or to use as a keychain.

·
All of the above.
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah its a universal piece. I was also looking at having a CF gremlin Bell made.

I can get them in any size. It really just depends on how many I can get on board.

Im having a lady do a skully for me in blown glass to hang at work.

Im open to feed back and ideas.

I have 7 custom designers with 50 different medias ready to cut the images.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,373 Posts
That would be a badass zipper pull.
+1, but 1.5" x 1.5" might be a little large. If it were a little smaller I would use it as a zipper pull on my jacket since the current one is broken and a zip tie is doing the duty now. I'm not into any jewelery items though. Mild steel is fine with me.

·
All of the above.
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats what they are being done out of. Its a machined steel. The silver was 90$ Im ordering a skully badge for my bike build for this winter.

Plus my wife wants a stirling skully necklace. Ill take some picks once I get them in.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
LOVE it!! :D

Reactions: bonez8

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Anything new? ;) Must have a necklace, but can't afford the sterling for sure.......

·
BLACK BELT
7,030 Posts
Looks like the lines are all touching - so couldn't it be skeletonized (no backing plate)?

Then it would take only a fraction of the metal - and it could look the same on both sides.

Titanium??? :D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
We have been super busy in the office lately. So nothing new on any front at this moment.

Our customer has decommissioned about 300 servers. Their internal customers didn't know their equipment was on the decom list and have been asking to have their equipment turned back on. When they decom something they aren't gental and it tends to break things. So we have been scrambling to repair lots of broken equipment.

Hell technically I am doing paperwork right now. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts