Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have noticed changes happening slowly to the forum. We have been actively working on a major cleanup and reorganization. You will see a lot of the sub forums being consolidated and dissolved as well as dormant primary forum categories going away.

In the teams opinion, it was very muddy and cumbersome to try and navigate. It also seemed to be a hassle to have threads placed in the appropriate categories. So hence the cleanup

For now, the blog will be mothballed until we have a good recovery plan and can devote resources to it

Some other changes (not all)

Chopper forum had all the sub forums rolled up into the main and we got rid of the subs

Riding roads sub forum was dissolved and we rolled all of those threads elsewhere

CF news and site info had all of the sub forums eliminated and we rolled all threads up

Streetfighters in print had all subs eliminated and put all threads in the upper level

Stunt spot was archived as it was a very dead category

Any questions or suggestions, drop them here. I'm listening

Also, you will see a change to our mod structure but for now that's still under wraps

:rock:

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
Thanks for keeping this place going guys, your work is appreciated.

·
V four honda whore
12,433 Posts
O was devastated the other day forum was down for a while. I cried for a while, then get to meet my family. Now im okay, but i have to see a therapist to recover from my horrible experience

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O was devastated the other day forum was down for a while. I cried for a while, then get to meet my family. Now im okay, but i have to see a therapist to recover from my horrible experience

Yep. An unfortunate evil

Updates are hell

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
THIS BLOKE JUST MADE A HELLUVA COMEBACK !

AND THATSA GOOD THING ;)

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We've cleaned and scrubbed lots of subforums and general clutter

Does anyone have suggestions to make the experience more enjoyable, easy to navigate, or just better?

·
V four honda whore
12,433 Posts
Did ROBBO just called CK a sheep!?

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
How about a gear section somewhere? People can post reviews, ask questions about specific products, etc.?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts