Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a cheap rr rear wheel.... thinking like 60 plus shipping. it has a tire on it that i can either leave or take off doesnt matter to me. ill get some pix later tonight. its not perfect but its cheap... i looked on ebay and made sure to list it cheaper than anything u can get on tehre

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
GLWS, I have one listed in my for sale thread and it hasn't moved. I thought they were a hot ticket item for the CBR600F2/F3 builders. Not sure where all the prospective buyers are hiding lately with the wheel purchases. Seems a few years ago you couldn't list a set of slingshot wheels or CBR Enkei 17's without them flying out the door in a matter of a week or two.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I might be interested depending on color and dementions of course. I have a 1990 CBR1000f so i think it will bolt right up.
its the neon yellow and somewhere in its life someone started to blast it but kinda failed. it comes with fresh bearings i forgot to mention that

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
I'd love to take it off your hands. I just don't have the cash right now. Maybe on the 15th? I'm going to run it on my 1990 CBR1000F. will it bolt right up or will I have to do something special. I THINK its 5.5x17 and I'm running a 170 tire.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd love to take it off your hands. I just don't have the cash right now. Maybe on the 15th? I'm going to run it on my 1990 CBR1000F. will it bolt right up or will I have to do something special. I THINK its 5.5x17 and I'm running a 170 tire.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
honestly bud i have no idea... might want to do a lil research maybe somewhere around the site. by the looks of it i'll have it. if u pm me ur cell i can text u a pic or two

1 - 7 of 7 Posts