Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
02 r1 10k on the clock needs a new rear tire ill post a video of me popping it tomorrow. Got it for less then half of kbb pretty much stole it. Its got a power commander chopped muzzy exhaust ohlins steering damper and some others. Ill be selling extension blocks and the chain to match. I didn't want to go back to a 1000cc but I couldn't pass up the deal and it leaves me enough to finish the zx build. With no further a due here she is

Video coming as soon as it finishes to upload

·
Registered
299 Posts
Woo damn that's a hot bike, in great shape for sure! The addons are great too, ohlins and the PC are amazing ups. I love the r1s, real agile liter bikes; the styling is top notch too. You going to fighter it or keep her plain?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Woo damn that's a hot bike, in great shape for sure! The addons are great too, ohlins and the PC are amazing ups. I love the r1s, real agile liter bikes; the styling is top notch too. You going to fighter it or keep her plain?

I ride my r1s to hard to be naked I'd be thrown off it half way down the road lol

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol check out some of the other goodies I'm finding
Factory pro case

Factory pro Bilit stator cover with case savor

And god damn this video is taking forever to upload

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I think it failed to load.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It sounds better in real life the video does no justice

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you guys I can't wait to get home blow up this back tire and get the new one put on so I put sone miles on her.

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
wow, nice grab. I am happy for you :)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So this bike is fucking LOUD!!!!! Last night my kids were outside while I was blowing up the back tire. They love motorcycles everything from the look to the sound. Well while it was screaming at about 10k rpms and smoke filling the front yard they starting FLIPPING OUT. My wife made me stop and my kids were crying and yelling BAD DADDY!!!! Lol. Got a new rear tire so I can put some miles on it today. I can't wait.

It needs a little bit of stuff here and there but overall it's a great bike. Found out it has aftermarket headers power commander factory pro cases a chopped up muzzy can ( that's not baffled and needs to be ) the things it needs are a lower left fairing ( ordered ) the little fairings that run next to the gas tank and for me to do something about the exhaust it's leaking like crazy and has 0 back pressure and lastly a tune. So I picked it for $2800 kbb is $4800 I'm going to put about $500 into it and maybe sell it or keep it not sure yet.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just went for a 154 mike ride god it feels good to be riding again

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm going to swap out the can for either a yoshie or a d&d since I have both laying around and my buddy has the cord and software to put a proper tune on it. It doesn't run bad it's just hard to start. I think it it's still tuned for the EXUP valve which it no longer has because It has a full exhaust system

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just picked up this little bad boy I picked up today

1 - 20 of 24 Posts