Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is pretty damn hot lookin. Whoever it was they put alot of time into this thing.. Its got a GSXR front and rear suspention along with the brakes and wheels, drag bars with risers, cruiser forward controls down in front, made the seat for it. I think this thing is pretty badass lol

Only thing Id change is the seat, rear fender and tail light.. maybe the gas tank cuz i don like the FZR gas tank covers. But the rest of the set-up is pretty cool

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

that thing is ugly as all hell

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Always gotta appreciate anyone who puts that much work in. But, it's got too much "chopper styling" in the seat section. Kinda in between chopper - fighter but not quite flowing enough. Still beats a Fatboy.

;)

Glen.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
that doesn't take imagination. it takes a large adiction to crack and an overabundance of spare time

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i think its a cool idea, but could use more work to get it done right. the rear could look much better with a new seat and subframe setup.
cool idea. could have put the pipes down low as well, going straight back.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
It gives me an idia of what i can do when i get a little older and wanna cruiser again. I know i wouln't be happy with the engine, brakes and handleing so, mabee build somethin like that out of my gixxer 1000 when I'm a old man :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
heh. it even has chopper style foot controls waaaaaaaaay up front.

might make it a bit hard to ride... any more pics of this bike spydy?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:napoleon2: dang it. :napoleon2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts