Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
addict
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i found some radial master cylinders for 50 bucks for both.

Now im usually against any china parts that have to do with my brakes but these things are so damn cheap that if they didnt work im sure i could get what i paid for them off of craigslist and if not worst case money wise im out fifty bucks.

But on the other hand i like to ride hard and fast and i need to have some good stoppers to keep me out of trouble some times and catastrophic failure is not an option

So does any body else have some experience or thoughts on the subject.

Parts in question...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171268038979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

·
Super Moderator
3,040 Posts
so i found some radial master cylinders for 50 bucks for both.

Now im usually against any china parts that have to do with my brakes but these things are so damn cheap that if they didnt work im sure i could get what i paid for them off of craigslist and if not worst case money wise im out fifty bucks.
I could think of a lot worse "worst case" scenario's than out $50. Brakes and tires are a few of the items I try not to skimp by with Chinese knock-off's.

Later, Doug

·
Noobie
2,644 Posts
i think 12,7mm [1/2"] is too small to handle 2x4pot calipers

btw i had a taiwan made, nissin radial clone, and it's really PITA to do the bleeding...

·
Registered
299 Posts
There was a guy on here that bought a Chinese master off eBay a few months ago, after hitting the brakes a few times the master would not bleed off the excess pressure from the fluid heating up and would lock up the brakes.

Hold out on a good deal for a stock one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts