Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rat Fighter
Joined
·
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing a little spring cleaning and i have a few things i don't need

01 gsxr 600
brake calipers (front and rear)
tail light

04 gsxr 600
brake calipers (front and rear)
front fairing stay

04 F4i
swing arm
fuel pump
front fairing stay

04 Fz6
clutch cable brand new still in factory packaging
 

·
fighter transplant in NC
Joined
·
14,319 Posts
you happen to know if any of thos calipers will work on forks from an 02 gix 750?

if they will then I'm def interested in a set
 

·
All star !!!
Joined
·
6,714 Posts
fslflint said:
you happen to know if any of thos calipers will work on forks from an 02 gix 750?

if they will then I'm def interested in a set
The 01 600's will bolt right up for you.

I think he 04 600's are radial, IIRC.
 

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
Joined
·
16,719 Posts
100% I've done the swap lots. They're identical.
 

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
Joined
·
4,286 Posts
endo said:
100% I've done the swap lots. They're identical.
+1 ^^^^
 

·
GURU
Joined
·
1,797 Posts
What is a "front fairing mount" is it the part that holds the gauges/headlight??
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,647 Posts
Dudad said:
What is a "front fairing mount" is it the part that holds the gauges/headlight??
thats a FAIRING STAY BRACKET.
 

·
Naked from the waste down
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
-Chulada- said:
the 04's are radial the 01 are not. i'll ask a freind of mine at suzuki about the 01 unless DougZ is 100%

Just to pass along a tip...If I was in that situation and you wanted to know quickly, just go to google images and type 04 gsxr:

Then look at the pics.

04 gsxr



Then look at an 01 gsxr

 

·
Rat Fighter
Joined
·
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tommy Pantsdown said:
Just to pass along a tip...If I was in that situation and you wanted to know quickly, just go to google images and type 04 gsxr:

Then look at the pics.

yes but that doesn't tell me if they will bolt up to the 02. i know which are radial and which are not i just didn't want to say yes they will fit just bc they look the same only to find out they don't.
 

·
fighter transplant in NC
Joined
·
14,319 Posts
how much you want for the 01 calipers? front and rear?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top