Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super Moderator

All around badass.....

So he told me I had to take a pic of me wearin these the instant I got them. I did... However I failed cause the site was down and I didn't post em when the site came back up.

Here it is now though. A pic of me sportin these bad mama jama's.

· ******* Dumbass
5,821 Posts
You need a haircut hippy.

· Premium Member
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So its red beard and bald heads huh. Well shit I fit in. But there is 1 small problem.

All you fuckers got me in the weight class. I caint for the life of me gain any and it pisses me off. But otherwise I am with ya on the rest.

· Fast ZX-12R
17,962 Posts
There was a time in my life when I used to say I could eat anything and as much as I wanted and not gain any weight. Then I woke up one morning looked in the mirrior and said WTF happend.

· Premium Member
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes the boots is what I was talkin bout. Whats so special about em? Well besides the fact I was wearin my New Balance Sneakers before. The fact that CK made sure I was wearing gear when I was out and about.

As far as lookin like old school mx boots. I thought they looked like street bike boots.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.