Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, we had an issue where a sponsor on the site advertised their competing product right in someone's classified ad thread.

Some bs ensued... they are no longer a sponsor, and I'm just making it clear that it is NOT ok to advertise your stuff in someone else's classifieds thread.

I know most of you would never consider it, but now it's a written rule, which covers us in the future.

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
Sorry AB, I didn't mean to cause any shit if you're referring to my post in my for sale ad.....the one APA posted his mirrors for sale in. (I noticed his sponsorship banner is no longer on the links page) I just found it rather rude for a sponsor to do that. My appologies if it caused you a headache. :drinks:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry AB, I didn't mean to cause any shit if you're referring to my post in my for sale ad.....the one APA posted his mirrors for sale in. (I noticed his sponsorship banner is no longer on the links page) I just found it rather rude for a sponsor to do that. My appologies if it caused you a headache. :drinks:
You did NOT cause a headache at all, posting in your thread was down right rude, I'm with you on that! :cfrocks:

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
good call AB, i too thought it was very low and rude.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with calling someone on it if they're asking too much...but blatently saying "here buy mine" is uncalled for....I didn't think you did that DZ....APA on the other hand needed a swift kick in the ass.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I think the difference is that the guy that DZ responded to was asking for opinions. I agree what APA did was pretty low, especially since he is a moderator himself over at SMJ. That is what really got me.

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
I think the difference is that the guy that DZ responded to was asking for opinions. I agree what APA did was pretty low, especially since he is a moderator himself over at SMJ. That is what really got me.
Could be he figured he had the "authority" to do so, glad someone put him in his spot.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Yeah, I would never try to hock my goods in someone else's thread....good thing I don't make risers. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts