Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking $200 for the tank, and $200 for the frame/title. Tank has been cleaned and treated inside.

Here is a profile shot of the frame/tank before I smoothed the welds.

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
CB360's only came as a twin. CB350F and CB400F were the only fours. RacingGeek put a GS750 engine into his CB360 frame but never completed the swap, so it's possible to fit some huge fours in those 360 frames even though they didn't start with them. ;)

__Z__, where ya located? I have honestly been looking for a titled 360 frame for my YZ400F engine to build a new, "reincarnated", "rat-tracker". :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey buddy is this frame for a twin or a four cylinder engine? Looks great by the way.
Twin ;)

CB360's only came as a twin. CB350F and CB400F were the only fours. RacingGeek put a GS750 engine into his CB360 frame but never completed the swap, so it's possible to fit some huge fours in those 360 frames even though they didn't start with them. ;)

__Z__, where ya located? I have honestly been looking for a titled 360 frame for my YZ400F engine to build a new, "reincarnated", "rat-tracker". :D
Im in the Peoria Illinois area, get ahold of me and we can work something out. I'm always flexible with my prices/shipping.

Ooooh that sounds fucking badass.
Agreed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts