Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys so I have tons of stuff to be selling off. I'm listing it all on here first, and then will be tossing whatever is left up on ebay. Check back often as this will probably take a few days to get it all sorted out and also listed as I forget what parts I even all have.
FYI, more than welcome to pick up any parts instead of doing shipping.

The CX500 parts I doubt you guys want which is in this first batch of parts. But if you do see something you like just message me and let me know.

CRF450 forks and triples, good shape, seals do look like they are leaking.-225 shipped.
2003 crf450 frame with offroad title- 200, shipping not sure?
crf450 swingarm-50 plus shipping
1989 zx600c wheel and forks- SOLD
----------

STILL TO COME....900rr motor, blackbird motor, SSSA, carbs....

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
That Honda tank whats up with it. Could send me some more pics

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honda tank is off a cx500 and is in perfect rust free condition inside, petcock works as it should. I have the matching key and ignition for it, but a buyer will have to wait a bit for the ignition until I get a new setup sorted out on my build for the bike it came off of. It does have a little dent on the right hand side
Wheel Auto part Automotive wheel system Tire Automotive tire

Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part Bumper Car

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
I'd take that ZX-6 front end of you don't mind and I can pick it up to boot. PM sent.

·
The one and only.
9 Posts
Oh, I'm trying to get a new set for my f3. Specifically need two new slides.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.