Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Place you orders..I got 8 in the other day and half of them are already gone. This is what I have left:

Rings:
Red: 2
Blue: 1
Gold: 0
Silver: 1

Bolts:
Red: 1
White: 1
Black: 1
Silver: 1

Here is what they look like....with out the glass in them of course...due to the protective covering on it...aren't they pretty. Then the second pic is my bike, yet again. :knucks:

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
How much.....

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Britjoe said:
How much.....
$60 plus shipping, which is no more than $5 usually, for most of the US. You get the ring, lexan, and bolts. You have to modify your own cover for installation.

·
55 Posts
if you can send me a full description on how to install it i will take the silver one with the black bolts, pm me your paypal info

·
Registered
340 Posts
If you could get another silver or if you can get a black ring let me know. I am definitely interested. I might even be apt to take a colored one and sand down the anodizing.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am now all of out silvers..for the time being. This is my current inventory, after some orders came in last night.

Rings:
Red: 2
Blue: 1
Gold: 0
Silver: 0

Bolts:
Red: 1
White: 1
Black: 1
Silver: 0

Sev: I don't know about those clutch covers..I would have to get one n my hand to play with and see.

csimp3& mrbodydrop: I'll have to get more materials in. I'll PM you when I do.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
csimp3 said:
how long do you think it will take to get some more in?
Sadly, longer than I want. I sent him a message this morning asking for more inventory. Last time, it took him two weeks longer to get it to me, than it should have. That is what I do not offer them up for sale or take payment, until I actually have them in hand. :rock:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Should if you prep them right. I'd get high temp engine paint, sand them down, spray it and cure it under a heat lamp.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
csimp3 said:
well in that case, if you still have any, ill take one, color does not matter, pm me, thanks
At this point, I only have a red one left and a blue, and one white set of bolts and a red set.

csimp3 said:
do you think spray paint would hold up on them?, cause i would actually like to make one orange
The cover I did mine on was a cover I got off Ebay. It was scratched, so I had to sand the gouge out, primer and repaint. I used Rustomleum brand primer and hammered finish paint. I have not really gotten a chance to take the bike out for a spin yet to see how it will take the engine temps...but the cover only gets to about 150°F. I have warmed the bike up twice..just to make sure the gasket sealed. I am hoping to have nice weather when I get home today, and take it for a short spin. :rock:

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
csimp3 said:
ill take which ever one, doesnt mateer cause im gonna paint it anyhow
OK, I'll send you the red ring and red bolts..both should be easy to paint what ever orange you want. I'll PM you payment info.

For the rest, if my counting is right, that means I'll have one blue ring and white bolts left. FYI. :knucks:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts