Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
that thing is ... . ... :nuts:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
lordofillusions said:
you are a *** then

seriously tho...when it was posted by you...and its a link...and it says click here now!

i was just hoping it was bike related haha.

yah. its def. worth a click. that is a fuckin totally crazy bike. that is one hell of a custom job.
it looks like dracula built it himself. haha. :rock:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
it would look better with some spinners and a 300 rear tire

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
bradd mentioned something about a tranny brake....im assuming its pictured here, above the footpeg on left side:

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
what kind of contraption are those spark plugs wired to??:nuts:

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ode to Von Dutch :)

Attachments

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Some how I knew I would regrete it too. FYI the motor appears to be vintage Indian. That thing the wires is attatched to is a magneto (generates spark without any batery etc.) I apreciate the work involved to build it, but I'm at this board to get away from all the Harley related "brow-beating" bullshit. We see yet again how far these losers have to go to be different. Build a street fighter, you'll be different, technologically advanced, and have a blast scaring the shit out of yourself every single ride....This bike has a place.....I don't know where, but it's not here.
In usual fashion I must close with "Dare to be different, or scared to be the same".?
.....G.....

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
g-style street-fighter said:
Some how I knew I would regrete it too. FYI the motor appears to be vintage Indian. That thing the wires is attatched to is a magneto (generates spark without any batery etc.) I apreciate the work involved to build it, but I'm at this board to get away from all the Harley related "brow-beating" bullshit. We see yet again how far these losers have to go to be different. Build a street fighter, you'll be different, technologically advanced, and have a blast scaring the shit out of yourself every single ride....This bike has a place.....I don't know where, but it's not here.
In usual fashion I must close with "Dare to be different, or scared to be the same".?
.....G.....
+1! :rock:

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
lordofillusions said:
you are a *** then
lordofillusions said:
seriously, if you dont like this bike dont ever talk to me

Since you lack the intelligence to figure it out....i wasn't talking to you to begin with. I was making a general reference to your general stupidity for everyone to read, not directly at you

Now before i continue to NOT socialize with you (as i have been purposly doing), i will say this (since you're so liberal with your gibberish verbal-diareah)....

You. Are. Retarded.

btw: statistically, the people who call other people "****" are usually queer themselves.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
omg you are retarded
you are canadian too arent you?

if you are, i gotta say its a shame that *** with the mohawk didnt shoot you, and at least i hope he winged one of your family members

if you arent, you should move there, you would fit in

now, as i said, dont talk to me fagboy

and yes, im queer, queer as a 9 dollar bill

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahah, o shit, you are canadian, im shocked, all the dudes on this board acting like little bitches are canadian

let me ask you, does your uncle rub bacon on his crotch before you suck him off? or is it more for a final touch to flavour the breakfast?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK CANADIA ANd and all the canadians, THE ONE BENEFIT Of global warming is half of your shitty country is going to melt, then you all will be crowding our borders even more like the white mexicans you are.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
lordofillusions said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK CANADIA
you know for somone who appears to have a brain mechanically youre really fucking stupid!

:wtf:

the most whining i see on this entire board is YOU, BITCHING ABOUT CANADIANS!

GROW THE FUCK UP! Racism, stereotyping ALL are directly related to IGNORANCE!

stop being such a little bitch!

:squid:

Reactions: ab420
1 - 20 of 43 Posts