Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
hooligan quads
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had so much fun building the ATC70 that when I got offered a Yamaha YTM200 in a state I couldn't resist.

I've had this since the summer kicking around, not really sure what to do with it, it's actually illegal to resale them in the UK as they were banned, and not much call for them as a utility vehicle and can't make them road legal...

So I tryed to sell it on through the mate network which didn't result in anything.

So fast forward to about a month ago..

Sat chatting to mates in the new workshop and we were talking about a burger van/cafe/ coffee shop we want to put in. And then it clicked why don't we turn the trike into a mobile coffee/ burger machine. Yes it's a bit of a gimick and click bait but you got to think out the box in these difficult times. So this isn't published on my site or Facebook pages just a CF exclusive .

We wanted to first off make it visually cool and different. Show case some of the feature we use (3d printing and fabrication mainly) so I set about designing a modular rack for the rear (idea stolen from the modular frame the guys were working on in the build section but I can't find the thread now)

Then we dragged some parts we had lying around and mocked up a tank and seat set up. Next we printed a few bits to work out the size of the rack... That pretty much brings us up to now. Subframe is extended, still fine tuning the printed sections but coming together slowly. Should be big enough to take an expresso machine, boiling vessel, and a George foreman style grill... A Jerry can for water and one with all the brew kit required and a front basket for sandwiches.

I know some purest will cry over the butchery of this classic but look at it this way, nice coffee on the trails

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
hooligan quads
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another good session on this while we wait for parts/metal supplies for the build off

Subframe finished, tow bar mount (for the BBQ trailer obviously ) just need to build the front section.

Seat fitted.

Remember this is for light work around the shop and mainly to sit and look good.

Lastly gave the engine a clean up

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Breaking shit...
3,217 Posts
welds looking good!

·
hooligan quads
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts