Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Colt LE-6920, finished with Magpul FDE accents. Extremely reliable rifle, the absolute standard in mil-spec rifles. Rifle is in great shape, and has an aftermarket adjustable trigger by JARD, Inc. in place, currently at a very light 2# trigger pull. Trigger has been put through its paces and has performed flawlessly. Also comes with a Magpul BAD lever. Rifle has been meticulously maintained; cleaned and lubed prior to listing. A couple surface blemishes on the plastic, a couple normal wear marks on the lower, and that's about it.

If you're interested, I have trigger springs for 3#, 4#, 4.5#, and 5# and would gladly install your choice. Rifle will come with 1 unopened Magpul Gen 2 black mag and remaining trigger springs. Asking $1200, feel free to make an offer.

If you need any more pics, let me know. For sale in Wichita, KS. FTF deal gets an extra unopened Magpul Gen2 magazine and 20rds of Hornady 62gr TAP Barrier ammo thrown in. Will ship to FFL for transfer via USPS for $30

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, found my mil-spec trigger unit that came with the gun. Will include as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts