Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up and was going to use it on the wife's CB build but I just don't have the room for it so it's going just like all my other extra parts.

95-97 zx9 USD front end- forks triples ( need a quick cleaning) rim rotors (Good condition) calipers with lines spliter MC lever resi (could use a good cleaning but were NOT seized) axle spacers it has an ignition but I don't have the key.

Tire is crap I'll take it off to help on shipping

Forks have some weird discoloration some parts light gold some parts silver. They had like 3 layers of spray paint in random places on them that I cleaned off with scotch bright pads and someone did a shot job a spray painting the lower parts black there is a pic where I took 2 minutes and cleaned one side so it'll be an easy off

Triples need a scrub but I don't have the want to clean them you can it'll only take a couple minutes

The ignition part is cracked but still holds the ignition

Calipers resi master lines spliter

And last but not least clipons one looks to be very slightly bent

Overall in good condition complete front end everything is there $325 shipped to anywhere in the states

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Could you confirm the brake caliper bolt spacing? I need to know if they're the 63mm or 90mm.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts