Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got this complete 916 swingarm I was going to use on a project but it was to much with the shock mounting so it's for sale now so I countine to clean out my garage.

Comes with swingarm with bearings and spacers esstrinc good sprocket sprocket carrier all the circlips rotor caliper caliper hanger shock shock linkage all the bolts for it rim is straight as an arrow no scratches or anything on it (tire not included unless you want it then we can work it out PP2 90% tread) the only thing I don't have is the rotor bolts but those aren't really expensive or hard to find.

It could use a new powder coat job and the only thing scratch or anything on it is what I created. I did this to clear a motor case bolt on the project I was fitting it to. It does not effect anything on it or about no one will ever see it once installed.

For everything I have into it I'm looking for $500OBO+shipping

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump I'm think of throwing a bunch of Ducati parts on here from a 09 848 subframe headlight airbox ram air throttle bodies motor (less then 1k mikes) headers headlights frame if there is any interest let me know so I can put a thread instead of just throwing it right into the eBay store. Yes I've been lazy lol

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
hmmm get in touch with me :) lol I may get a project motor just for this swinger HA HAA (the gears are turnin ;)

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
hmmm get in touch with me :) lol I may get a project motor just for this swinger HA HAA (the gears are turnin ;)

Ho-lee SHIT! Tag decided to touch back down to planet Earth from the mothership? where fuck you been? Good to see you back dude.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts