Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tired of fighting and trying to get a title from a bullshit situation. i own bike legally but cant get a title because previous owner never titled it and was killed in combat. shitty ordeal, and im tried of trying to get a title. Bike is complete, with following exceptions.
*Lower fairing was melted and i threw it away the day i bought the bike.
*Upper fairing had a small crack and it was bondoed and smoothed up, not perfect but not bad.
* exhaust is shit. PO gutted it and dented the hell out of one can, i made it worse by cutting on it to fab up what i thought i wanted.

everything else is good. bike runs. front tire is junk but rear is good.

i can sell it as a whole now if anybody wants it. Im in Hopkinsville Ky. Would need to be local pickup, or sold as is if im going to fool with shipping it.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
If somebody doesn't buy the whole shebang, I'm looking for a set of carb diaphragms, springs, and caps. If the price is right, I'll consider the entire set of carbs. PM me an offer. 99% sure the carbs on the <08 are the same as 08+, but knowing the year would help. Thx!

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im going to say 800 negotiable. I can pull motor swingarm and forks and get that on ebay and still have stuff to move ike rad tank ignition etc. Parts I will ship...bike i will not.

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

As it came. Basically as is now with exceptions listed earlier. Plastic. Isnt pretty but otherwise good. Upper is currently off as is headlight and supports but still have all of it

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Parts and price list...US only.
Bike to be disassembled july 4/5 and bits to be put on ebay then If deal not made before. All prices negotiable but not much. Pics to be available during/after teardown.

Headlight and bracket 30
Taillight and blinkers 25
Forks 75
Upper fairing 100
Triple 50
Wiring harness 40
Complete engine w carbs 400
Wheels 100 local 150 shipped, both with tires
Front brake system 50
Rear brake system 50
Swingarm 50
radiator 60
Tail plastic 50
Ignition switch w 1 key 35
Ignition box/ecu doohickey 50
Tank w 1 key and lock 80
Clipons 30 or free with something else
Centerstand 50
Kickstand and switch 50
Sideplates 20 each 30 both

Anything not listed just ask...I will try to include hardware when possible.

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So. Forks, swing arm, tank and subframe came off yesterday. Was starting to wrench this morning when titled owner shows up. I now have all the paperwork to title this damned thing. Now it's a question of titling and reassembling or finishing tear down and part out.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thats messed up timing...lol. put it back together and ride

Reactions: amsoil929
1 - 16 of 16 Posts