Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to get my inspection sticker today. The guy at the dealer just told me to get it from out front and pull it out back . There was a bunch of guys waiting in the lil service counter. As I pull up, I can see they all crowded eachother through the glass doors to see me pull up. I felt fockin great.

There was a few there for inspection. I was 3rd. The first 2, GSXR 750 and a CBR1000 stayed til I was done. I was asked where did I get my undertail, I was asked if my can would make their bikes sound the same, just asked alot. Then when it was my turn, the guy from the shop says while stepping back from my bike "see guys, this is a motorcycle. Who are you gonna root for, a pretty boy dela hoya bicth or a ruff neck streetfighter?" then he mumbled under his breath about shit I did to the bike.

Best part was a lot of guys asked to have the inspection sticker in the upper forks behind the fairing, he just slapped it on the lower(in my opinion ruining the look of the forks. But he asked me where I wanted it on, and he put it as high on the forks possible.

As I turned it on to leave, I hear "damn never saw a bike like that."

:knucks: Today was a good day.:knucks:

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
what the crap,were becoming and accepted part of society,and people with plastic bike like em?????

wow..that sucks

glad your bike passed inspection dude:metal:

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to me it was more that the semi finished product of the months of me messin stuff up and doing whatever to the bike was finally being apreciated. I didn't have the camera, but when it was parked outside and the can was way up there, you were able to see that shiny undertail.

The clutch cable is givin me a problem so It's back in the batcave until I figure the settings. Sometime today, it'll be real tight and out of nowhere, it'll go limp. Then when I go into gear and the lever is all the way out, the bike doesn't move. I called someone up, they told me it sounds like a burnt clutch. I hope not cause I didn't do anything to burn the clutch.

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Green Lantern said:
what the crap,were becoming and accepted part of society,and people with plastic bike like em?????

wow..that sucks

glad your bike passed inspection dude:metal:
I don't think they liked the fact it had no plastic, maybe cause it was different from everything else that was there. You had one gy with a brand new zx10 with chrome wheels and my bike had more attention than his.

And I was worried about inspection? ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts