Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For representing Customfighters.com at Streetfighters Magazine!... :party-smiley::party-smiley::rock::rock::letsride:

BTW, you were not alone... Also, they featured an ol' pic of me and my cousin... (Thanks God, I invented a religion where incest is not a sin)

:wtf::letsride:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
:metal: i must now go to barnes and noble immiediately!!! :metal:

·
You wanna touch it.
177 Posts
I need to talk to the owner of the little inconvience store by my house to start carrying that mag. Great job though.

BTW :vshock: to your cousin!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
unfortunately in the US here, we are a month behind in issues...i just went out and bought issue number . . 162. Im assuming thats from 163?? i love that i go to the store to buy the newest copy of a magazine and on the last page it says the new issue will be out like 4 days ago. ahha wtf?!

only thing that sux is they broke up the web address on different lines, and put a dash in there....BOOOOOOOO!

cant wait to see it tho!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
unfortunately in the US here, we are a month behind in issues...i just went out and bought issue number . . 162. Im assuming thats from 163?? i love that i go to the store to buy the newest copy of a magazine and on the last page it says the new issue will be out like 4 days ago. ahha wtf?!

only thing that sux is they broke up the web address on different lines, and put a dash in there....BOOOOOOOO!

cant wait to see it tho!
Sorry, I forgot to mention the #... Yep, it's 163 (It means I have to wait a year until I have 100 issues!)
I would not worry about the url, they feature the site from time to time...
If you don't want to wait a month until see the lastest issue... Take your credit card and subscribe to the mag!...
I know they had a 'dealer' in US, but I don't remember who is... And I don't know how long will take to ship a bunch of magazines from UK to US.
I receive it at home a couple of days after they launched in UK.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
If she was my cousin, id probly fuck her anyways.
with an av'y like yours, i never would have guessed. :LolLolLolLol:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
More pics of your cousin please :D

Oh, and good job Adam!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts