Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
builder in training
1,178 Posts
Thanks for all the votes! It is quite an honor. Sadly I had to sell the bike before I won and it is currently getting dirty in New Mexico. I am actually in Nepal right now. Just got back from climbing in the Himalayas with my wife. Off to Europe next. Hence the bike's sale. It helped fund 6 months of international travel.

There are so many Royal Enfield bullets here! I wanna bring one home.

Thanks again guys and hopefully I will have another project before too long.

·
builder in training
1,178 Posts
I miss you, bro.

Hope things are good and you're happy, whatever you're doing.

If you ever stop by, please post up and tell us what you're up to.

This place needs more people like you.
Pete,
Thanks for the note. I’ve been good. After getting back from out travels around the world I actually got a job working with FSLFlint making guns. Been doing that since 2015. Just got a house a year ago, with a shop. Setting up the shop to get some work done. Just started back working on motorcycles around thanksgiving. Should be a bit more active on here after SHOT show. Got a bunch of work to do to get everything ready. It’s really good to know I still have a community here to draw one. I miss you guys!

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,029 Posts
Pete,
Thanks for the note. I’ve been good. After getting back from out travels around the world I actually got a job working with FSLFlint making guns. Been doing that since 2015. Just got a house a year ago, with a shop. Setting up the shop to get some work done. Just started back working on motorcycles around thanksgiving. Should be a bit more active on here after SHOT show. Got a bunch of work to do to get everything ready. It’s really good to know I still have a community here to draw one. I miss you guys!
Well............................there you have it :D

·
Breaking shit...
3,201 Posts
Id like to see the KM/FSL gun stuff (since Ive been through your build threads about a dozen times). gotta link?

·
Breaking shit...
3,201 Posts
I need to learn the secret handshake eh?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts