Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Breaking shit...
3,201 Posts
I just checked that H9 out on the site, looks pretty cool. I dig the idea of a modern, all steel pistol built around a 1911 trigger and low bore axis is good too.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Damn that H9 is sexy. Why haven’t I heard of that before?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oooo just saw that the h9 is manufactured about an hour and a half away from me

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I guess not. I watched a bunch if videos on it, mainly the forgotten weapons video where the creator talks about the different versions of it throughout the design process and why they did everything. Pretty neat

·
builder in training
1,178 Posts
Hey guys!
The H9 is def one of the few handguns that I really want to own, but as of yet Zach hasn’t coughed up a friends and family discount lol. I don’t know if you follow Warsport on IG but you maybe should. Been working on R&D for a new product for the last 6 months and they should be releasing it right before Shot Show in a week or so. Well... there are several big changes that might interest you. Just don’t tell anyone I told you so. 😉

We are also coming out with a new 9mm receiver set that Zach and did the initial design on and that me and one other guy finalized. Stay tuned.

Should be starting to post more motorcycle stuff here soon too. Been crazy busy with the R&D project, but should have more time soon.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts