Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
ab420 said:
I just think it's an interesting idea. You see a lot of streetfighters that are really nice, but then they stick some cheap ass headlight kit on there that throws the whole thing off. Its just nice to see something a little different.
Fair enough it's different, but different isn't always a good thing....

This is a perfect example of that...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
yah i need a headlight mod for this.

Attachments

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
^^ that bike was in streetfighter mag, last month i think.

it brings one word to mind...OVERKILL!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
MsHap said:
It is kind of wierd.

I just ordered Blue Angel Eyes from a BMW E36.
I have HID but I think those will look cool too. :)

youre puttin bmw angel eyes into jello??

that'll bring a new life to her!!! :LolLolLolLol:

WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
You guys see the Joey Dunlop tribute bike that aired in the 1st episode of SuperBikes on Speed TV? That had a Joey Dunlop headlight helmet mod on it... It isn't something I would do, but def was cool to see.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
racerraul said:
You guys see the Joey Dunlop tribute bike that aired in the 1st episode of SuperBikes on Speed TV? That had a Joey Dunlop headlight helmet mod on it... It isn't something I would do, but def was cool to see.

i think i missed that one. where can i find some pics??

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Ok, the yellow bike with red hi-lites and the horned skull headlight.. man that looks like my 9 year old made the skull in paper mache art class. ugh

But I found a place here that makes these if its a light system anyone is interested in.

Adam will be carrying it on this web store (I assume)

I know it looks like shit on my side car but I was trying to give you a perspective.

Its made of a rather weak and flexible molded plastic. But I will make it out of a fiberglass and sell in the white out of the mold to be painted by the end user.

The price should be pretty darned low.

I need a few months to get this project going though as I am trying to locate the lights here.

I have not gotten quotes back yet so I cannot say what a price will be just yet. oh there is a universal moutning kit that comes with it as well.

Hmm interestng looking mirrors on this mad ass bike huh?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.