Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Death Before Dishonor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see your overflow bottles, or things you guys think would work good..

Here are some pics i have found searching around the site.

*NONE OF THESE ARE MINE, I JUST FOUND THEM ON CF*

Also one question, Is it illegal to use an empty alcohol bottle as a catch can?

Reactions: stevedave

·
GURU
911 Posts
The sixth picture down is a stainless steel overflow bottle, you can get them cheap on ebay and MUCH smaller....I picked up a 2 x 10 one for cheap. They make great overflow bottles.

·
Organ Donor
586 Posts
youd' have to run in to one hell of an asshole cop, but they could write you a ticket for open bottle with an empty alcohol bottle, even if its clearly coolant. or, if they were writing you tickets for anything they could find because you were riding like a complete ass-hat, that may make the list. either way, i'll take the risk

·
187 Posts
im down with the simulated nitrous bottle mounted in the back. i know bigbellyracing doesnt have a coolant overflow on his zx10. just keep the coolant a little low to allow for expansion and sealed it off

·
Death Before Dishonor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking of using one of my jag bottles... Mmm I love me some jag

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts

·
half litre beatre
44 Posts
youd' have to run in to one hell of an asshole cop, but they could write you a ticket for open bottle with an empty alcohol bottle, even if its clearly coolant. or, if they were writing you tickets for anything they could find because you were riding like a complete ass-hat, that may make the list. either way, i'll take the risk

Where did you get those lights?

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Alot of good ideas there.

·
161 Posts
Posted this in another thread too.
Here's mine. Tucked neatly in the right tail. One hose running from the radiator to the canister (front of the can not shown) and another (showing) running down low for dump. The canister is plastic and has nipples properly mounted to the can. It works perfect.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts

·
est.1979
858 Posts
Posted this in another thread too.
Here's mine. Tucked neatly in the right tail. One hose running from the radiator to the canister (front of the can not shown) and another (showing) running down low for dump. The canister is plastic and has nipples properly mounted to the can. It works perfect.

that almost looks like a urine sample bottle lol.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
How would you guys recomend attaching the nipples to an aluminum canister?
like CO2? drill/tap and plumbers tape.

·
piss on it
1,295 Posts
I used a Monster NOS nrg drink can and drilled a hole in the cap for my overflow tank. Ive seen to many plastic ones melt from the heat.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts