Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems the general concensus that cops dont like us sportbike riders.

I've been hassled a time or two, but am always respectful and seem to get away ticket free. unless im being an idiot and deserve it (85 in a 50, 20 feet from the stop sign i just started at).

do you think cops are assholes? or fair?

do they always treat you like shit? or only when you treat them like shit?

·
NorthEast Streetfighters
473 Posts
if your on a bike cops will hate.....they will be a dick right off the bat call u an asshole or stupid or whatever......i dont like when people give me shit for no reason so most of the time yes i am a dick back. ive only gotten tickets on my bike when i got caught doing something like a wheelie when the cop actually saw it other than that all my other tickets are from cars:D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scarface said:
Cop's will always give us shit. For some reason, they think if you're on a sport bike, you're up to no good. :(

yah. hmmm. for some reason. i dont know why.

probably because its true. haha.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scarface said:
Cop's will always give us shit. For some reason, they think if you're on a sport bike, you're up to no good. :(

yah. hmmm. for some reason. i dont know why.

probably because its true. haha.

·
Registered
29 Posts
gotta agree

ive gotta say, adam i agree we are never doing what we should be. Still its all on the cop. sometimes they like you, sometimes they hate you and send you through $3000 dollars of court. Guess it Depends if their wife has been letting them ride. haha.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
never had a problem

in my expeireince the people that have the most problems with cops are they ones that do not know how to shut the fuck up...

cops lie and talk shit...they want you to hear their rant and then thank them for it..if you let them and stay respectful even if they are not you are typically fine....yes there are exceptions to this...it's like roulette...

I am saying this even after being pulled out of a car for no reason slammed on the trunk and his gun burried in my back....this was all avoidable if i hadnt said "if you are so fucking smart you tell me what i am hiding" after being berrated by him accusing me of having a weapon..which i didnt...at that time :)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MsHap said:
Cops are mean!
I hate them!
not all of them. some are cool.

just remember to always be polite and call them sir.

a friend of my friend is a cop...and he rides with us, so you know what that means.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
The thing you gotta remember, is they are just doing there job (now, yes, there is that occasional jerk, but in general...) and if you are flying down main street, with one wheel in the air, and the cop, and 30 other people see you, how does he look if he doesn't pull you over? Most people lie to cops, so if you're just like, "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again sir," a lot of times, they'll be pretty cool. (Just make sure its not a women cop BEFORE you say yes sir!)

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
yup.. i play the yes sir no sir game and it seems to work out.. i got pulled over for 130mph in a 65..played the yes sir no sir game and got a ticket for 75-80 in a 65.. ill take that over 130 in a 65.. yes, no?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gixxershane said:
yup.. i play the yes sir no sir game and it seems to work out.. i got pulled over for 130mph in a 65..played the yes sir no sir game and got a ticket for 75-80 in a 65.. ill take that over 130 in a 65.. yes, no?
no. i'll take my chances at gettin no tickets thank you.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gixxershane said:
ad in.... you run form em?
uhhhh i dont know what you speak of..:confused:

:fire:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts