Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here'sa coupla busa fighterbikes I found when I got my 'busa and wanted to rip the plastic off, whiches when I found fighters:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I love the first one cause its such a budget build and it's so hot. The headlight aint my style but that doesnt really detract much from the sheer wickedness of the rest of the bike.

'specially the pipe and the tail. Can't help but drool

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the caps over the exhaust. They're on hinges and flap with exhaust pulses. At idle they flutter up and down and when he guns it they fly open.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
looks like the first one hacked his subframe off... you pain attention to that haelo??

good stuff. dont forget about ghostriders naked busa.

i still think the front fender is just too dam big.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The upper on that first bike is good because it houses the stock gauges, which was an engineering casastrophe for me for a long time.

The grab bar is imperative. It's easy to slide off the back of a 'busa. I rode around with my rear seat off for a while and kept catching my pants on the hooks for it.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the way my gauges are mounted now though, but if I found a sick headlight that would house them I'd be on it.

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
haelo said:
I like the caps over the exhaust. They're on hinges and flap with exhaust pulses. At idle they flutter up and down and when he guns it they fly open.
Thats a supertrapp exhaust, there's no hinges. The plates stay in place.

I'd go with the first one minus the headlight. You can always go with the ACewell guages for $100 if we ever get enough ppl for the group buy.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
enrico vespa said:
Thats a supertrapp exhaust, there's no hinges. The plates stay in place.

^^ +1^^ I wanna hear it. I had a few sets of those over the years, LOL. They suck, but those look cut down. Still would like to hear it:ninja:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
do my eyes decieve me or is the second bike running a non hayabusa tail section?? looks more like a 900rr or somthing.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
and another few...

Attachments

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
haelo said:
The grab bar is imperative. It's easy to slide off the back of a 'busa. I rode around with my rear seat off for a while and kept catching my pants on the hooks for it.
ok so it has to be there but it dosnt have to look like shit,he/she should of integrated a breaklight into it or something,

what are you gunna do with your busa?????

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I haven't decided yet. I have to have a back seat so it's kinda hard to pick.

The tail section on the one I posted is a tail you can buy off the shelf. There are like 8 or 9 you can buy specifically for the 'busa but that kinda shit is out of my price range.

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
haelo said:
I haven't decided yet. I have to have a back seat so it's kinda hard to pick.

The tail section on the one I posted is a tail you can buy off the shelf. There are like 8 or 9 you can buy specifically for the 'busa but that kinda shit is out of my price range.
get as many pics of them as you can,look at them really closely them build your own,its allways more satisfying to build your own stuff,rather then have a catalouge custom

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd have no idea how to make my own tail.

I'm stickin with the skeleton look. All I need is a hugger for the rear tire then I can cut the plastic tray out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts