·
Fighter 4 Christ
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
needed an oven

for this

so i can do stuff like this

when i'm working on this

also making a home brew media blasting cabinet. picked up this barrel for 20 local in bristol pa and he's got tons.

welding up the relief holes

First I took plexiglass sheet, trimmed to size. secured one end and heated up the sheet with a HF heat gun to form the bend desired. Drilled and screwed along the way. will need a gasket of some sort to seal nicely but worked great. no pics of that yet sorry

marked up and angle grinder came to use again

still a work in progress and need to source parts....gloves, air supply stuff, light, vaccum port...

i also source out a sweet drill press.

this sucker is HEAVY. no less than 100lbs. built up a stand for it, nice n sturdy now. i need a chuck for this though...is there a standard chuck size for industrial drill presses? was looking at an ebay universal chuck with 4 sides...
Like this one. but i'd like a dedicated one for this press if someone can point me out.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
For the gasket you could get RTV gasket sealer for it, idk if you have heard of it or not, comes in a tube and you just squeeze it on where you want to seal it and set it in and wait a few then tighten it down.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Fighter 4 Christ
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya excellent idea. came to me shortly after original posting. great minds.....
For the gasket you could get RTV gasket sealer for it, idk if you have heard of it or not, comes in a tube and you just squeeze it on where you want to seal it and set it in and wait a few then tighten it down.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Fighter 4 Christ
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another fine suggestion which will likely ALSO take place. Now onto my next question. I bought gloves at HF however I don't think they are for cabinets, rather just blasting in general. What does everyone use as a flange or mounting for the actual gloves. Grainger is around the corner to me so I might get an appropriate set there for 20-30ish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts