·
Fighter 4 Christ
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
needed an oven

for this

so i can do stuff like this

when i'm working on this

also making a home brew media blasting cabinet. picked up this barrel for 20 local in bristol pa and he's got tons.

welding up the relief holes

First I took plexiglass sheet, trimmed to size. secured one end and heated up the sheet with a HF heat gun to form the bend desired. Drilled and screwed along the way. will need a gasket of some sort to seal nicely but worked great. no pics of that yet sorry

marked up and angle grinder came to use again

still a work in progress and need to source parts....gloves, air supply stuff, light, vaccum port...

i also source out a sweet drill press.

this sucker is HEAVY. no less than 100lbs. built up a stand for it, nice n sturdy now. i need a chuck for this though...is there a standard chuck size for industrial drill presses? was looking at an ebay universal chuck with 4 sides...
Like this one. but i'd like a dedicated one for this press if someone can point me out.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
For the gasket you could get RTV gasket sealer for it, idk if you have heard of it or not, comes in a tube and you just squeeze it on where you want to seal it and set it in and wait a few then tighten it down.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Fighter 4 Christ
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another fine suggestion which will likely ALSO take place. Now onto my next question. I bought gloves at HF however I don't think they are for cabinets, rather just blasting in general. What does everyone use as a flange or mounting for the actual gloves. Grainger is around the corner to me so I might get an appropriate set there for 20-30ish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.