Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i like black and gold. i like chrome/polished and gold. but i dont like all three combined. yuck. nice bike mechanically tho.

wuts that one in the 3rd pic, the all black one?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
found a couple nice shots diggin around today.

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i think the gold forks dont look so hot on the second one, but aside from that, real nice bike. badass exhaust.

the red and gold one looks hot. they did it right and there isnt any aluminum color on the bike just red, black and gold. nicely executed.

check out the DUAL window action !

lastly something for those of you lookin to eliminate your subframes. heres a good post for your seat.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I like the black Speed Triple in the first post, the last one. But the gold/silver/black doesn't flow. It just doesn't look right to me. The red slingshot in Adam's post is cool but there's something about it that bugs me, I can't put my finger on it. The black tube frame in the last post has a nice engine/suspension but I don't like the exhaust/headlight/tail, and the dual window cover is HOT...

Wow...re-reading that I sound like a really critical prick! Do what you like!! :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Scrapyard said:
The Red/Black slingshot is in next months SF mag. I dig it. Very well done.
how do you know whats in next months mag?? just curious. :D

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
He's got them connections.

I know what's going to be in next months 2 Wheel Tuner, just ask!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
um chrome and lowered stretched overpainted bikes??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
your not the only big balla round here haelo! :D

plus im psychotic! :stars:

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
also, if you frequent the right boards, some of the staff hang out on them. Once in a while they let some inside knowledge out.

Another little insider secret. Big Dave of 2wt is sapposably taking over as editor of super streetbike. no idea who's taking over 2wt, but I belive the current issues are the last you'll see of the two editors at thier respective mags.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
yah well i knew aaron frank was leaving ssb..:( he was my source to ssb. but i guess thats done b/c the guy i spoke to after aaron wasnt too responsive. oh well. im not thrilled with the mag anyway. figures tho. right after i stop buyin it i hear one of my friends (z-unit) is in it. wtf.

scrap i looked at the back cover all i saw was SUPRISE a full fairing bike and a list of other things to be in it.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Yeah, I knew Aaron Frank was leaving too...That sucks, I really enjoyed his view on things. I don't mind Dave at all, but Aaron was the shit.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I don't buy any of these magazines. Most of them seem full of a bunch of bikes I think are ugly and some editorials that are concept-copies from magazines 5 years ago >:O

1 - 20 of 36 Posts