Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
no he didnt paint it. his buddy named keith, painted it in his basement for a very good price! came out awesome!

i might be giving keith a call as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
:drinks: damn straight my bike is sick, ill drink to that, hehe now girls will have orgasms when they see that bike wheelie lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
i did but adam never showed with the camera ill do it alot more dont you worry bout the gorilla king kong coming to central mas ma f*ckas:eek:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
FTP4LIFE said:
i did but adam never showed with the camera ill do it alot more dont you worry bout the gorilla king kong coming to central mas ma f*ckas:eek:
yah apparently Papa Johns pizza place saw them out fuckin around, and wants them to advertise a new pizza for them in the gorilla suits. LOL.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, it looks like everyone LOVES Craigy's bike! ALL of the pics of his bike in our gallery have been voted on, and all have a 5 out of 5 rating so far! But, there are a lot of other pics with a 5 out 5 rating too... A lot of people have been viewing the gallery, but not so many people have been voting, so head over there and rate the pics from 0 stars on up to 5 stars, and lets see what the best pics are! For bike pics, rate them on the bike itself, for riding pics rate the riding, the bike, the picture quality, pretty much the whole deal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts