1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Skullfucking conformity
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Rable Rable Rable
8,319 Posts
The back 2 wheels are actually a first in the custom sportbike market. They started off as 18" car wheels and were fabricated from 2 wheels into 1 to fit the Monster 360 tires. They do not leak and hold up to daily riding and burnouts.
Somebody explain to me how two 360's vs 120 is a good idea.

·
Skullfucking conformity
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, can't say it looks like a fun ride. And it's way too ugly to say it was worth giving up functionality. Just too ugly to even say it's cool.

·
Change or Die
991 Posts
Not my cup of tea. Too much weight, too many wheels and too much chrome. It does look like nice work, but the end result doesn't work for me.

·
Stock is for soup
136 Posts
How does it turn?

I'm assuming it's never been ridden..

·
826 Posts
" It does not ride like a stock bike but isn't far from feeling like a stretched biked. Be careful."

What exactly does that mean? How does a bike with a rear wheel behind the already stretched rear wheel not ride like a stretched bike?

·
Stock is for soup
136 Posts
When you turn, it'd just skid the rear wheels sideways in opposite directions (or if one had more grip, would skid the other wheel sideways).. would be hard as fuck to turn, and would destroy tyres pretty damn quick.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,560 Posts
can someone tell me why this is posted in general streetfighter discussion??

·
Skullfucking conformity
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
can someone tell me why this is posted in general streetfighter discussion??
That would be my fualt. Shoulda been in street fighter pics? You run this shit, move it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts